How to Claim a Registration Entry
If an admin registers an athlete on their behalf, the registrant will not be connected to a SportsEngine household until the entry is claimed. After the admin has registered the athlete, an email will be sent by the organization to the email address used in the registration entry requesting the household to claim the entry.
Claiming the Entry
- Go to your email inbox.
- Search for the "Action Required: Invitation from [Organization Name]" email sent by SportsEngine.
- NOTE: Please reach out to your organization if they haven't sent the claim registration email.
- Click into the email.
- The link will prompt you to either create a SportsEngine Household or sign in with an existing one.
- A new screen will appear asking you to accept the participation invitation.
- If a person by that name does not exist in your household, click Add (name of person).
- If a person by that name in your household already exists, choose their profile.
- Click Accept.
- My User Dashboard Guide
- I Am Receiving an Error When I Try to Claim My SportsEngine Account/Profile