How to Create a SportsEngine Account
NOTE: If you are the parent/guardian of a participating athlete, please create the account under your name and email address. You will add your athlete to your SportsEngine account as a sub profile later during the registration and/or rostering process.
- Navigate to your organization's website or go to sportsengine.com.
- In the upper right-hand corner of your screen, click Sign In.
- Under Welcome, click create an account.
- Fill out all requested information.
- NOTE: Ensure the information entered belongs to the primary account holder (parent/guardian).
- Once complete, click Sign Up.
Verify Your SportsEngine Account
- Navigate to your email inbox.
- Open the "Activate Your SportsEngine Account" email.
- NOTE: If you do not receive this email within 5 minutes, be sure to check your junk/spam folder.
- Click Activate My Account.
Helpful Tip! If you are experiencing issues when trying to create a SportsEngine account, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What is the Difference Between a Player and an Account Owner Profile?
- How Do I Update My Notification Settings/Unsubscribe from Emails?
- I Forgot My Password