What is TeamCenter?
NOTE: You will first need to have Team Pages created to access TeamCenter.
You must have "Team Page Edit/Ownership" or "Webmaster" permission to view TeamCenter.
"TeamCenter" makes it easy for coaches and staff to manage their teams. From TeamCenter, you can roster players, schedule games, send messages, and view RSVPs.
There are three ways to get to TeamCenter:
- By clicking on the Teams tab within your User Dashboard.
- By using your SE Bar.
- From an individual Team Page on any SportsEngine site.
Accessing TeamCenter From a Team Page
- Sign in to your site and go to your Team Page you want to manage.
- Turn on Edit Mode.
- On the right side in the middle of the page, click the yellow Manage Team button.
- This opens TeamCenter in a new tab.
Accessing TeamCenter From Your SE Bar
- Sign in to your site with your SportsEngine account.
- In the top-right corner, click on the My Organizations dropdown.
- Under My Teams, click on the team name you would like to manage.
- If you don't see your team, click View All Teams to see more.
- How to Schedule Games and Events in Team Center
- How to Send RSVPs