How to Publish Your League Schedule to a Team Site
You must have "Admin" or "Webmaster" permissions to edit your site.
NOTE: In order to publish your League schedule to the Team sites, the Team sites need to be connected to the League site. To do this, please reach out to your Account Manager at SportsEngine.
As the League site, you may want to share your overall schedule with your other Team sites beneath you. By doing so, you are able to keep the game schedule consistent among all your Team sites to avoid any inconsistencies in schedules.
Once the sites are connected, you can publish the League games down to the affiliated Team sites.
How to Publish the Schedule
- Sign in and click on the HQ Home icon located at the top of your screen.
- Once in "SportsEngine HQ", choose the Competition tab then select Sport Management.
- Choose the Publish Schedule sub tab.
- In the League drop-down list, select the "League" and then select the "Season" and the " Team".
- For each team, add a destination to publish the schedule to by clicking Add Destination and select the site, "League" or "Team", and "Season".
- Click Save Changes.
- The games are now added to the Team schedules as events. Only the game creator can edit the game.
- Changes that are made on the League schedule will appear on the Team schedule.