How to Edit a Player or Staff Profile in TeamCenter
You must have Team Page "Edit/Ownership" or "Webmaster" permission to view TeamCenter.
NOTE: There are some fields such as date of birth and email address that you won't be able to update. Your members need to update their own SportsEngine accounts.
Step 1: Get to TeamCenter
- By clicking on the Teams tab within your User Dashboard.
- By using your SE Bar.
- From an individual Team Page on any SportsEngine site.
Step 2: Edit Profile
- On the left-hand navigation, choose the Roster tab.
- Under the Roster heading, choose either the Player or Staff sub tab.
- Click on the "name" of the rostered profile.
- A new screen will slide from the right side of the page.
- In the top-right corner of the profile, click on the gray Pencil icon.
- Edit the rostered profile information and click Save Player/Save Staff.
NOTE: If you need to add custom fields to the roster such as emergency contact number or grade of player, click HERE.
- How to Add Players or Staff to Your Roster in TeamCenter