How to Suspend a Player for Game Misconduct or Match Penalties in Hockey
You must have "Admin" or "Webmaster" permissions to update a roster status.
NOTE: This feature is available for new seasons only. If you are currently in an active season, this feature will not be available until the next season.
Showing a player or coach suspension on the roster or game sheet will allow coaches and officials to know which player is currently suspended. Once the amount of games are passed, the Player/Coach will be listed as active on the roster and on the game sheets.
How to Set the Suspension Period
- Sign in to your site and turn on Edit Mode.
- Go to your League Page.
- Click the yellow Admin dropdown arrow.
- Choose Tool Settings.
- Scroll to the Suspensions section.
- Check the checkbox for Suspend Team Members for Game Misconduct Penalties.
- Choose the number of games for the Game Misconduct penalty.
- Choose the checkbox for Suspend Members for Match Penalties to enable automatic "Match Penalties".
- Click Save Changes.
How to Update a Player's Status
- Sign in and turn on Edit Mode.
- Go to your Team Page.
- Click on the Roster tab.
- Scroll down and click on the "name" of the Player.
- Choose Edit Player Details.
- Under Status, check Inactive.
- NOTE: If you do not see the extended "Inactive Details" options, reach out to your Account Manager to have that option enabled for your site.
- Under Details, check Suspended.
- Choose a date for the suspension.
- Click Save Player.