How to Transfer Players and Staff to Another Team Using the Rostering Tool
You must have "Admin" or "Webmaster" permissions to access the Rostering Tool.
- Sign in and click on the Admin gear located at the top of your screen.
- Once in "SportsEngine HQ", click on the Competition tab, then choose Rostering.
- Under Rostering, click the Transfer People sub tab.
- Choose the club/league to transfer players within.
- Select the team you want to transfer a player from (left) and select the team you want to transfer that player to (right).
- Click, drag, and drop that player from the left to their new team on the right.
NOTE: The player will be inactive on the initial roster you transferred the player from. To learn how to delete the player entirely, click HERE.
- How to Transfer Players and Staff to Another Team on the Team Page
- How Can I Combine Traded Player Stats?