How to Create Time Slots when Scheduling a Tournament from the Calendar View
You must have "Tourney Admin" access to import a schedule.
Time Slots are game placeholders on your schedule. You must create a time slot before you can schedule a game to that time.
- Sign in to the Tourney Tool, and click on the title of the tournamnet you want to add the schedule to.
- Click the Schedule tab.
- Choose the Calendar sub tab.
- On the left-side of the screen, under Choose a Calendar View, click Edit Time Slots.
- On the right side, choose a date from the calendar.
- Choose a subvenue by checking the box next to its name at the top of the column.
- On the left-side of the screen under Create Time Slots, enter the the Time Slot Length, Interval Between, Start Time, and End Time.
- Click Create Time Slots.
- Select Multiple Individual Time Slots: Hold down the COMMAND key (Mac) or CONTROL key (PC) while selecting time slots.
- Move Time Slots: Click, hold, drag, and drop the time slot into it's new location.
- Edit Time Slots: Hover over the time slot on the calendar > Click edit (pencil icon) > Edit the time slot details >Save changes.
- Delete Time Slots: Hover over the time slot on the calendar > Click delete (x icon) > The time slot will be removed from the calendar view.
- How to Schedule Games when Scheduling a Tournament from the Calendar View