How to Review a Registration Session
You must have "Registration" or "Webmaster" permissions to enable the registration.
- Sign in and navigate to "SportsEngine HQ."
- Click Registration > Registrations.
- Choose the Under Construction/Review tab.
- To open the registration, click on the 3 dots under the "Actions" column and select Registration Site.
- Clicking Registration Site will bring you to the "Welcome" page.
- On the top-right corner click into Review Mode.
- Using the left-hand navigation menu, click on each page title to review. The Who Are You Registering and Review pages are hard coded into the registration and you will not be able to review those.
- Confirm the following:
- Prices and Fees
- Inventory (If needed)
- Required Questions
- Conditional Logic (i.e. Birthdate logic)
- Click Edit Registration. Confirm registration settings:
- Will the organization or customer pay processing fees?
- Is that the correct Bank Account?
- Do you need to add in a message to customize the email receipt?
- Once your review is complete, you can change the status to "enabled." Enable and test the registration or start a conversation with our Customer Success Team if other edits are needed.