How to Create and Manage Mass Registration Discount Codes
You must have "Financial Admin" or "Webmaster" permissions to create discount codes.
NOTE: Your registrants will not be able to use a discount code after they have finished registering. They must use the discount code during the registration process.
- Sign in and navigate to "SportsEngine HQ."
- Click on Registration > Registrations.
- At the top of the page under Registrations, select the Discounts sub-tab.
- Click Add Discount Code.
- Choose Single Usage. The platform will generate a set of unique codes that can only be used on one registration order.
- Click Create Discount Code.
- Copy and paste the codes into a spreadsheet, assign, and send them to each individual.
Once your registration or registrations have been created, you will need to manually assign the codes to the corresponding store items.
- Follow steps 1-3.
- Find the discount name and click Edit on the far right side.
- Scroll down to Valid for Selected Items and select all store items the codes will be valid for.
- Click Save Discount Code.
The registrant will see a spot on the shopping cart page of the registration where they can add the code.
NOTE: Discount codes will apply to the store item that they are attached to every time. If one store item is chosen three times, the discount code will apply all three of those times.
- Helpful Tip! If your registration allows for multiple family members, but the discount should only be applicable to one family member, please instruct the user to register the second or more player separately. This ensures that the discount code will only apply to one player.