How Do I Set Different Dibs Requirements For Individual Players and Families?
You must have "Admin" or "Webmaster" permissions to use Dibs.
This article will outline how you can organize Dibs Sessions if your organization requires more hours of work from from multi-player families compared to just one player families.
- When requesting a registration, request your volunteer questions to look something like the examples below:
- I would like to volunteer X hours (registering one child)
- I would like to volunteer X hours (registering more than one child)
- I would like to buyout of volunteering ($)
- Create a different Dibs Session for Individuals and Multi-Player Families.
- Create a Smart Group for the users that selected they were only registering one player, and create a separate Smart Group for users that
- Attach a Group to the Individual Dibs Session for anyone selected that they were the only person in a family registering and Attach a Group to the Multi-Player Dibs Session that selected that more than one person would be registering in a family.