How to Create Dibs Items
You must have "Admin" or "Webmaster" permissions to create items.
NOTE: You must create a Dibs Session before you can add Items.
A "Dibs Item" is a specific volunteer shift that is available for members to claim. For example, a Dib Item could be a 2-hour volunteer shift at the concession stand or a shift coaching this Thursday's practice.
- Sign in and turn on Edit Mode.
- Click on the Dibs tab in your main menu.
- Click on the "Dibs Session Name."
- In the middle of the page, click Create a New Dib Item.
- Input all necessary and mandatory information.
- Category: The type of volunteer job. Items are searchable by category.
- Credit Value: How many credits will this volunteer shift be worth.
- Location: Where will this Volunteer shift take place?
- Location URL: Link to a Google Map of the volunteer location.
- Date: When is the volunteer shift?
- Cancellation Prohibited: Prevent volunteers from cancelling within this many days before the shift.
- Required Fulfiller Phone: Require a contact phone number when a volunteer claims the shift.
- Required Fulfiller Email: Require a contact email address when a volunteer claims the shift.
- Belongs To: Select which Session(s) this Dib Item is available in. A Dib Item can belong to multiple Sessions.
- Click Create Dib Item.
Helpful Tip! Although all added Dibs items will appear on the Dibs page of your website, you can add Tags to limit what pages the item appears on when using the Dibs Aggregator Page Element.