How to Add AES Schedules & Rankings to Your SportsEngine Website
Finding Your Club & Team IDs in AES
- Log into AES with your administrator account.
- Navigate to your club. Within the Club Details, click Teams.
- From the upper right-hand corner of the table, click the widget.
- Select AES Club ID and AES Team ID (they will turn red with a checkmark when successfully added).
- The Club and Team IDs will now be listed on the Teams Table.
Adding the AES Widget on the SE Website
You must have webmaster access or edit/ownership access to the pages you will be adding the AES Widget to.
- Log into your SE Website.
- Go to the page you would like to add the AES widget to.
- Usually, the widget is added to individual team pages or general pages.
- Turn on Edit Mode.
- If needed, create a Layout Container.
- From within the Layout Container, click Add Page Element.
- Scroll through the page elements, and click AES.
- Add the element's title, and choose the widget type. You may then use the AES Club/Team ID's found within your team table to populate the widget.
- When finished, click Create This Page Element.