What Is a Master Email?
You must have "Registration" or "Webmaster" permissions to use Registration.
If you are creating a registration and you do not want to have your registrants sign in to their SportsEngine account to register, you will need a "Master Email" on the registration so you can still send out communications.
Edit Registration Settings
- Sign in and click on the Admin gear located at the top of your screen.
- Once in "SportsEngine HQ", click the Registration tab then choose Registrations.
- Click on the title of the registration you are building.
- On the right side, click Edit Registration.
- Under Status, check the box next to Disabled.
- Scroll down and click on Show Advanced Options.
- Under Require Login?, check the box next to Users can register without creating an account.
- Scroll down and click Save Registration.
Add Master Email
- After your registration settings are updated, click the option on the right side that says Go to Registration Site.
- Once in the registration, click into Edit Mode, then click on the page that has the contact information.
- Usually the Player & Guardian Information page.
- Find the email address question that you want to communicate with.
- If there are more than two emails on the registration, the "Master Email" is usually the first parent/guardian or the player's email.
- On the top-right of that question, click the gray Gear button.
- Choose Edit.
- Scroll down and next to Master Email Question check Yes.
- Click Save Question.
- Enable registration.