How to List a Program on SportsEngine.com
You must have "Admin" or "Webmaster" permissions to list a program.
NOTE: Programs that are using SportsEngine Registration to register players are listed higher and more likely to get viewed by prospecting parents.
Add a Program
- Sign in and click on the Admin gear located at the top of your screen.
- Once in "SportsEngine HQ", click on the Promotions tab then choose SportsEngine.com Listings.
- Click Add Program.
- Input your program details and click Publish.
- The Listing will now be advertised on SportsEngine.com for the public to find.
Program Listing Best Practices
Ideally, a program should represent a single event. Examples of a program could be one clinic or a camp for an age-specific group, like 8 year olds or 3rd and 4th graders.
- Use Descriptive Program Names:Users will key in on the title of your program when reviewing the search results so the more descriptive and concise the better.
- Girls U14 Hockey 2018-2019
- Summer Hockey Skills Clinic - Mites
- IceBreakers Girls Tournament 2018
- Load Descriptions With Keywords: Include words or phrases that a user would use to to search for your program (i.e., hockey, mites, Edina, boys hockey, etc.)
- Provide a Location
- Add Social Media Connections