How to Message a Roster Group From a Team Page
You must have "Team Manager" or "Webmaster" permissions to message your team.
- Sign in and go to your Team Page.
- Turn on Edit Mode.
- Click on the yellow Admin dropdown arrow.
- Choose Groups.
- Under the name of the roster, click Messages.
- Click Send Message to Group.
- Choose either All or Selected.
- All: Every member in that group.
- Selected: Choose which member in the group you want to send the message to.
- Search for those individual profiles by name to add them to the message. Once the rostered members are added, click Select Members.
- Next to the Editor selector, choose your formatting style:
- Plain Text: No formatting.
- Rich Text: Able to change size, color, and other text formatting options.
- Page Layout: Able to add a created template and/or page element to attach documents.
Choosing Plain Text or Rich Text
- Input your subject and body of the message > Send Message.
Choosing Page Layout
- (Optional) Choose a "Top Template" or "Bottom Template", then input your subject line.
- Click Continue to Compose Message.
- This will bring you to a new screen.
- Click Add Page Element.
- Choose the element you would like to use.
- Repeat steps 3 & 4 as many times as needed.
- Click Preview & Send Message.
- Click Send Message.