How to Create a Store Item: Step 1 of 1
You must have "Registration Builder Access" in order to build your own registration sessions.
NOTE: If you don't have the ability to build your own registrations, please reach out to your Account Manager.
Create a Store Item
NOTE: You can only add a store item fee to a "Radio", "Checkbox", or "Pulldown" question type.
Go to the page of the registration that you want to add your store item to.
On the right side of the question option, click
Add Store Item.
- You will need to make sure that you have Sell Store Items and Collect Payments turned on in your Registration Settings to see this option.
Under the Select Store Item header, choose
Click here to create a new store item.
- It's always good practice to "right click" on that button and open in a new tab.
- Click Add Store Item.
Input the name of the item, then scroll down and input the price.
- To track the inventory of the item, check 'yes' next to Track Inventory? to input your amount.
Click Create Item.
- Payment options, like pay offline and installments, are found at the bottom of the page. To edit, click the gray gear icon.
- If you want to add variations to the store item, click the gray gear button next to the fee of the item, and choose Add Item Variation.
NOTE: When you add more than one item variation under a store item and attach a discount code to that store item, all of the variations will be attached to that discount code.
Example on how to update payment options.