How to Add Additional Statistic Fields in Tool Settings
NOTE: Statistics are located under Tool Settings. Tool Settings are only found on your League, Club, or solo Team pages.
- You will not be able to update statistics for individual teams that belong to a League or Club.
You must have "Team Page Ownership", "Admin Control Panel", or "Webmaster" permissions to update team stats.
Adding additional statistic fields will allow you to keep track of shots, corner kicks, shut outs, ground balls, faceoffs, hits, and more for individual players, goalies and teams.
- Sign in and turn on Edit Mode.
- Go to the home page of the League, Club, or solo Team on your website.
- Click on the yellow Admin dropdown arrow button.
- Choose Tool Settings.
- Scroll down to the Statistics section.
- Check the boxes next to the stats you want to keep track of.
- Under the Statistics header, click Save Changes.
These fields will show when scoring with tabular stats.
- How to Score With Tabular Stats