You must have "Registration" or "Webmaster" permissions to test a Registration.
NOTE: All admins will see the option to "Pay Offline". The purpose of this is so any admin can register a registrant that can't register themselves.
- Sign in to "SportsEngine HQ."
- Once in "SportsEngine HQ", click the Registration tab then choose Registrations.
- Choose the Under Construction/Review tab, and click the URL of the registration.
- Now that you are on the "Welcome" page of the session, on the left side under status, click the option that says Enable Registration.
- You must enable the registration before testing it.
- Make sure that all the information is correct, then scroll down and click Enable Registration.
- If you need edits made to your registration session, please start a conversation with our Customer Success Team.
- Once enabled, on the top-right corner click into User Mode.
- Click Continue at the bottom of the page and continue through all pages of your registration to ensure accuracy.
- Once you get to the "Review" page of the session, choose the option to Delete Entry. This will ensure that you do not accidentally go all the way through and pay.