How to Add a Scoreboard Ribbon Widget
You will need "Admin" or "Webmaster" permissions to add widgets.
Step 1: Create Widget
- Sign in to your account and turn on Edit Mode.
- Go to the League Page, Club Page, or Team Page that you would like to pull game data from.
- In the middle of the page, click the Game Schedule sub-tab.
- On the right side of the screen, click the gray gear icon and choose Create Widget.
- Choose Scoreboard Widget.
- Update the widget settings:
- Select Season to Display: Choose the season you want to display.
- Lookahead: Define the range of dates that are shown.
- Scroll By: Choose the number of games that appear when a user scrolls using the arrows in the ribbon.
- Click Create Widget.
Step 2: Add Widget to a Page
- Go to a page on your website where you would like to add the widget to.
- In Edit Mode, click on Add Page Element.
- Scroll down and choose the Add Widget Page Element.
- Choose the Scoreboard Widget you created.