How to Add a USSA Membership ID Validating Question: Step 1 of 3
- It would be best to copy a past registration with USSA membership validation fields if you have one.
- This article will outline how to add all validating fields to a new, blank registration.
- Navigate to the "Welcome Page" of your registration you are creating.
- Click into Edit Mode.
- On the left side of the screen, click Add New Form.
In the Form Name field, input a name.
- e.g. "USSA Membership ID"
- Click Save Form.
- Within the form you just created, click Choose a Question.
- Search for "USSA Membership ID".
- Click on the question USSA Membership ID.
- That question will now be added to your registration.