USSA Membership ID Validating Question
- The "USSA Registration Fields" question group should be used if adding this functionality to a registration session.
- This question group does not contain the "USSA Membership ID" field. You will need to create a separate page for this field, that comes before the page containing the other set of questions, select "Choose an Existing Question" and search for the field labeled "USSA Membership ID". Once you locate it add it to the appropriate page that was created.
- Additionally, the “Required Fields” cannot be removed from the registration session. Doing so will cause the registration session to error out. If there is a “required field” that you don't want to include in the form, make that field “hidden” so it doesn't show up for general members.
Within the settings for the USSA Membership ID field you must set the appropriate options for “Membership Status” and “Membership Type”. Below are the options available for each.
Membership Statuses: Both statuses can be selected if an organization would like to allow both options.
Membership Types: Both types can be selected if an organization would like to allow both options.
- Alpine Competitor
- Freestyle Competitor
Required Fields in Order for theValidation to Work (15 Fields Total)
- USSA Membership ID
- First Name
- Last Name
- Address 1
- Address 2
- USSA FIS ID (Hidden Admin Field)
- USSA Club (Hidden Admin Field)
- USSA Year of Birth (Hidden Admin Field)
- USSA Division (Hidden Admin Field)
- USSA Memberships (Hidden Admin Field)