How to Add an AAU Membership ID Validating Question: Step 1 of 3
- It would be best to copy a past registration with AAU membership validation fields if you have one.
- This article will outline how to add all validating fields to a new, blank registration.
- Navigate to the "Welcome Page" of your registration you are creating.
- Click into Edit Mode.
- On the left side of the screen, click Add New Form.
In the Form Name field, input a name.
- e.g. "AAU Membership Information"
- Click Save Form.
- Within the form you just created, click Add Question or Page Element.
- Under Add Questions, click Choose a Question Group.
- In the search bar, type in "AAU Membership Information".
Click on the question group
AAU Membership Information.
- Those questions will now be added to your registration.