How to Change the Status of a Registration Session
You must have "Admin", "Registration", or "Webmaster" permission to update your registration status.
There are three statuses that you can set your registration to:
- Disabled: Use this when you want to turn off the registration and you don't want users to access it.
- Enabled: Use this status when you want to turn your registration on to start collecting payments.
- Archived: Once you're done with your registration, set the session to this status to clean up your registration list.
Change the Status of a Registration
- Sign in and click on the Admin gear located at the top of your screen.
- Once in "SportsEngine HQ", click the Registration tab and choose Registrations.
- On the right side of the screen, click on the registration "URL".
- On the top-left portion of the session under Status, click Edit Registration.
- Check the box next to the status you want to change the registration to.
- Scroll down and click Save Registration.
- How to Test the Registration