AAU Membership ID Validating Question
- The "AAU Membership Information" and "AAU Questions" groups should be used if adding this functionality to a registration session. Both question groups will need to be added to separate pages, the first page should contain the fields from the "AAU Membership Information" group (AAU Membership ID & Zip). The page immediately following should contain the fields from the "AAU Questions" group.
- The “AAU Membership ID” and "Zip" must be on a separate page that is before the Contact Information. Also, the "Zip" must match what AAU has on file for the AAU Member ID. If it doesn't match the registrant will receive an error message.
Additionally, none of “Required Fields” can be removed from the registration session. Doing so will cause the registration session to error out. If there is a “required field” that you wish to not include in the form, make that field “hidden” so it doesn't show up for general members.
Required Fields in Order for the Validation to Work (21 Fields Total)
- AAU Membership ID
- First Name
- Last Name
- Middle Initial
- Address 1
- Address 2
- AAU Category Code (Hidden Admin Field)
- AAU Ending Year (Hidden Admin Field)
- AAU Primary Sport Code (Hidden Admin Field)
- AAU Address Line 3 (Hidden Admin Field)
- AAU Association Code (Hidden Admin Field)
- AAU Club Code (Hidden Admin Field)
- AAU Program Code (Hidden Admin Field)
- AAU Insurance Type (Hidden Admin Field)