USA Hockey Membership ID Validating Question
- The "USA Hockey Confirmation Number" (USAH #) must be on a separate page that is before the Contact Information.
- Additionally, none of “Required Fields” can be removed from the registration session. Doing so will cause the registration session to error out. If there is a “required field” you wish to not include in the form, make that field “hidden” so it doesn't show up for general members.
The "USA Hockey Player Information" question group should be used if adding this functionality to a registration session. Once it's added, you will need to move the "USA Hockey Confirmation Number" field to its own page that appears before the page containing the remainder of the fields listed below.
Required Fields in Order for the Validation to Work (18 Fields)
- USA Hockey Confirmation Number (separate page)
- First Name
- Last Name
- Middle Initial
- Address 1
- Address 2
- Parent/Guardian First Name
- Parent/Guardian Last Name
- Phone Number 1
- Phone Number 2