Creating Teams: Step 1 of 1
NOTE: In order to create Team pages, you must have a League or a Club page created first.
The best way to add teams to your organization is by creating a "Team page" for each team. Team pages can be hidden from the public or used to display the team roster, game schedule, stats, and more.
League or Club Page > Division Page > Team Page
Go to your League or Club page and turn on
- Click into your Division page if you have them created.
- Underneath Edit Mode, click Pages.
Select Sub Pages.
- Sub Pages appear in the dropdown menu under a page listed in the Main Menu.
- Click Add New Page.
- Choose Team Page from the list of options.
Either choose Select an existing team or
Create a new team.
- If you haven't already added your teams to your league in Sports Management or if you haven't had teams on the site before, you will need to choose Create a new team.
- If you've already created teams in the past, it's recommended you select a team instead so that you don't create duplicates.
Fill out all necessary and mandatory fields for the team, and click
Create This Team.
- Include Team in Standings (Leagues Only): This option allows you to exclude teams from standings on a team by team basis. If you check No, all games played against this team will not count towards standings.