How to Score With Tabular Stats
You must have "Team Page Ownership" or "Webmaster" permissions to update team stats.
NOTE: Click HERE to learn how to add additional stat fields in your Tool Settings.
To quickly add in the scoring, scoring plays, team statistics, and player statistics to be displayed on team pages and used to aggregate stats to widgets.
- Sign in and turn on Edit Mode.
- Find the Team Page you want to score from.
- Select the Game Schedule sub tab.
- Under the Status column, click on the "time of the game".
- Scroll down and choose Edit Stats.
- Enter Score, Scoring Plays, and Player Statistics.
- Scroll to the bottom and select Save Stats.
- If the game is complete, change the status to Final.
How to Add a Shootout (Hockey)
- Go to the League, Club, or Team Page and turn on Edit Mode.
- Click the yellow Admin button.
- Choose Tool Settings.
- Scroll down and under Scorekeeper Settings, check the box next to Enable Shootout.
NOTE: If you are only using the Edit Stats option to score a game, you will have to add the appropriate overtime periods based on your stat preferences in order for the Add Shootout option to appear. Otherwise once your overtime periods are entered and your game is finalized via SportsEngine Live the Add Shootout option will appear immediately.
Helpful Tip For Baseball! Under the Player Statistics header, you may rearrange the Players into their Batting Order by dragging and dropping them into the desired positions. Just click and hold on the four-arrowed icon to the left of each Player's name, move their row into the intended place in the order, and release.