How to Score Using Mass Scoring
You must have "Team Page Ownership" or "Webmaster" permissions to update team stats.
Mass scoring is used to update game details and scores for large amounts of games all at once.
- Sign in and turn on Edit Mode.
- Find the Team Page you want to score from.
- Select the Game Schedule sub tab.
- Under the option to Add Game, click the gray Gear option and choose Mass Score.
- This will open up a new tab.
- Update your games times, dates, away vs home, score, location, etc.
- Save the new updates by clicking on the yellow checkmark.