How to Score Live
You must have "Team Page Ownership" or "Webmaster" permissions to update team stats.
NOTE: SportsEngine Live Scoring is only available for Football, Hockey, and Lacrosse.
Games that are scored using SportsEngine Live will populate live play-by-play details and stats.
- Sign in and turn on Edit Mode.
- Find the Team Page you want to live score from.
- Select the Game Schedule sub tab.
- Under the Status column, click on the "time of the game."
- Scroll down and click on Score Live.
- This will open up a new tab.
- Ensure all game details are correct and click Save Game Details.
- Click the Teams/Rosters tab.
- Choose the active players for the game by checking the box next to their name.
- The roster list will reflect the roster on the teams specific page.
- Scroll up and choose the Score Game button to continue.
- Input the scoring plays for the game then click Finalize Game to finish.
- Click HERE to watch an in-depth video on how to add scoring plays.
NOTE: Once you start to score a game with this method, you need to continue to use that method for any future edits to that game. You are not able to use different scoring methods for a single game.
Helpful Tip! For the most accurate live-scoring, it is best to have one person using SportsEngine Live. Also, watch your connection status in the top right corner of each play action to make sure your plays are being recorded.