How to Merge Duplicate Athlete Profiles
NOTE: If you can't merge two athlete sub profiles together, you are more than likely the Guardian of that athlete. Guardians can see athlete sub profiles in their account, however they are not able to merge them together. The account owner of that particular sub profile will need to merge the duplicate profiles.
- Sign in and go to the Household tab of your dashboard.
- Click, hold down the mouse, then drag the profile to merge on top of the other sub profile.
- Click Merge to confirm.
- NOTE: Basic information for the profile that you merged will be lost if it is different than the other profile.
- I Need Help Merging Separate SportsEngine Accounts
- How to Unsubscribe to Messages and Notifications
- How to Permanently Delete My Account
- How to Cancel a Membership with an Organization
- Inviting Members to Claim Account