How Do I Sync a Calendar to My Mobile Device? Step 2 of 2
After you have copied the iCal Feed and added it to your calendar, you can now add it to your smart phone.
Add iCal Feed to My iPhone [iOS]
- Open your iPhone and tap the Settings app.
- Scroll down and tap Passwords & Accounts.
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap Other.
- Tap Add Subscribed Calendar.
- Tap, hold, and then paste the iCal Feed link you have copied.
In the top-right corner, tap Next.
- In the Description field, update the name of the calendar (optional).
- In the top-right corner, tap Save.
- Tap your Calendar app to view your calendar.
Add iCal Feed to My Android [Android]
NOTE: You will first need to add the iCal link feed to a Google Calendar.
- Go to your Google Calendar.
- Log in to the Google Account that is used on your Android device.
- On the left-side navigation, scroll down and next to Add Calendar, click the three dots.
- Choose From URL.
- Paste the iCal feed link.
- Click Add Calendar.
- Open up your Android mobile device.
- Tap the Calendar App.
In the top-right corner, tap on the three dots.
- If you are already logged in to your Google Calendar, tap refresh and skip the remaining steps.
- Tap Manage Calendars.
- Tap Google.
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Next to the calendar you added, tap the check box.
- Go back to your Calendar App to view the added calendar.