How to Send a Message to a Group From Permissions and Newsletters
You must have "Admin" or "Webmaster" permission to send a message to a group.
NOTE: You will need to create a group before you can send a message to a group.
- Sign in and click on the gray Admin gear located in the top-left corner of your site.
- Once in "SportsEngine HQ", click on the Members tab then choose Permissions and Newsletters.
- Click the Groups sub tab.
- Click either Global or Page Specific.
- Global: Smart groups or custom groups.
- Page Specific: Usually consists of rosters or page specific groups.
- Click on the "name" of the group you want to send a message to.
- Scroll down and choose the Messages sub tab.
- Click Send New Message.
- Choose either All or Selected.
- All: Every member in that group.
- Selected:Choose which member in the group you want to send the message to.
- If you chose "selected", search for those individual profiles by name to add them to the message. Once the rostered members are added, click Select Members.
- Next to the Editor selector, choose your formatting style:
Choosing Plain Text or Rich Text
- Input your subject and body of the message > Send Message.
Choosing Page Layout
- How to Send a Message to a Group From Your Directory