Standings Tool Settings
You must have "Admin" or "Webmaster" permissions to access tool settings.
- This article is referring to a Standings Tool Setting.
- SportsEngine can enable the ability for an admin to override who advances if an additional tie-breaker is unavailable.
- Seeded Single Elimination Bracket: Teams are seeded and play games within a single-elimination bracket.
- Custom Points: Points for the winning, losing, and tying teams are assigned for each game independently. Teams are ordered by points, then wins, then losses (ascending), and then by games played (ascending).
- When changing a Standing Type mid-season, you will need to change the status of your "Finalized" games to "Scheduled", then re-score them.
The Standings setting will show your Team's standings within your League.
To View Standings
- Sign in and go to your League Page.
- Turn on Edit Mode.
- On the right side of the page, click the Admin dropdown arrow.
- Choose Tool Settings.
- Scroll down until you see the Standings header.
- Click HERE to view a list of all the different Standings options.
Helpful Tip! Remember to click Save Changes in the top-left corner if any updates are made.