How to Import a Game From SportsEngine to Score in iScore
You must have "Team Page Admin" or "Webmaster" permissions to import games.
Import each game from SportsEngine before you score it in iScore. Importing games requires internet access, however you will not need internet access to score the game.
- Connect to the internet and open the iScore app.
- Tap Game Manager.
- In the top-right corner tap Add.
- Tap Discover Game then select SportsEngine.
- Log in with your SportsEngine account email and password.
- Tap Approve to grant iScore permission to access your SportsEngine games.
- Select the SportsEngine organization to pull games from.
- Select a game to import.
- In the top-right corner tap import.
- Tap Yes to confirm the import then click Ok.
- Click Back twice to return to the Game Manager.
- Select the game and tap Score Game to score the game.