How to Schedule Games when Scheduling a Tournament from the Calendar View
You must have "Tourney Admin" access to import a schedule.
After you have added your Time Slots, it's now time to schedule your games.
To schedule games drag each game from the list on the left to a time slot on the right.
- Under Choose a Calendar View, click Assign Games.
- Find the game to schedule.
- Use search filters if needed.
- From the left-side of the screen, click, drag, and drop your games to the right.
- Selection a Range of Multiple Games: Select one game by clicking on it > Hold down the SHIFT key while selecting a second game > All games located between those selected will be automatically selected.
- Multiple Individual Games: Hold down the COMMAND key (Mac) or CONTROL key (PC) while selecting games > Games located between those selected will remain unselected.
- Swapping Games: Select two games that you wish to swap on the calendar. With the two games selected, on the top-right of the page, click the swap button (crossing arrows).
- Creating New Games: On the top-right of the calendar, click the create (+) button > Enter the details for the game > Click Create Game.
- Editing Games: Hover over the game on the calendar > Click Edit Game > Edit the game details >Save Changes.
- Removing Games: Hover over the game on the calendar > Click Remove Game.
- How to Create Time Slots when Scheduling a Tournament from the Calendar View