How to Assign Games Using the Calendar View
You must have "Tourney Admin" access to schedule your tournament.
After your time slots have been created, it's time to assign your games.
- Under the area that says Choose a Calendar View, click Assign Games.
- The list of games will show underneath the Games section.
- Click, hold, drag, and drop your a game to a time on the calendar page on the right.
- Selection a Range of Multiple Games: Select one game by clicking on it > Hold down the SHIFT key while selecting a second game > All games located between those selected will be automatically selected.
- Multiple Individual Games: Hold down the COMMAND key (Mac) or CONTROL key (PC) while selecting games > Games located between those selected will remain unselected.
- Swapping Games: Select two games that you wish to swap on the calendar. With the two games selected, on the top-right of the page, click the swap button (crossing arrows).
- Creating New Games: On the top-right of the calendar, click the create (+) button > Enter the details for the game > Click Create Game.
- Editing Games: Hover over the game on the calendar > Click Edit Game > Edit the game details >Save Changes.
- Removing Games: Hover over the game on the calendar > Click Remove Game.
- Create Time Slots Using the Calendar View