How to Create Time Slots Using the Calendar View
You must have "Tourney Admin" access to schedule your tournament.
- Sign in to the Tourney Tool.
- Click on the Calendar sub tab.
- Under Choose a Calendar View, click Edit Time Slots.
- On the calendar, choose a date and check the box next to the subvenue location.
- On the left-side under Create Time Slots, input the following:
- Time Slot Length (Minutes)
- Interval Between (Minutes)
- Start Time of First game
- End Time of Last game
- Click Create Time Slots.
- Select Multiple Individual Time Slots: Hold down the COMMAND key (Mac) or CONTROL key (PC) while selecting time slots.
- Move Time Slots: Click, hold, drag, and drop the time slot into it's new location.
- Edit Time Slots: Hover over the time slot on the calendar > Click edit (pencil icon) > Edit the time slot details >Save changes.
- Delete Time Slots: Hover over the time slot on the calendar > Click delete (x icon) > The time slot will be removed from the calendar view.
- How to Assign Games Using the Calendar View