How to Send RSVP Reminders
You must have Team Page "Edit/Ownership" or "Webmaster" permission to send RSVPs reminders.
NOTE: You will need to first create an event or game to send RSVP to your players or staff.
If you didn't send out RSVP Invites when you created the event or just want to nudge someone who hasn't RSVP'd yet, you can send them a "reminder." This is just a brief message to remind them when the event is and asking them to RSVP if they haven't yet.
- Sign in and go to your team's TeamCenter.
- On the left-hand navigation, click on the Schedule tab.
- Click on the event or game "name" you want to send reminders from.
- Under the "name" of the game or event, choose either the Player RSVPs or Staff RSVPs sub tab.
- Check the box next to the player or staff you want to send a reminder to, then click the blue Send Reminders button.
- Click Send to confirm.
- How Do I Send RSVPs?