How to Display Your Tournament to a Public Site: Step 3 of 3
You must have "Tourney Admin" access to display your tournament.
NOTE: This article will outline how to post your tournament as a HTML iFrame. If you used the previous method, feel free to skip this step.
How to Add HTML iFrame
- On the right-side of your tournament page, click Publish to Site.
- Choose Go to Public Site.
- Highlight and copy the entire url.
- Navigate to your SportsEngine homesite and go to a page that you would like the tournament to live on.
- In Edit Mode, click Add Page Element.
- Scroll down and choose the Code Element.
- Input the following line of code (your copied url should go where it says
- <iframe SRC="TOURNAMENT LINK" style="border:none;" FRAMEBORDER="0" WIDTH="750" HEIGHT="1100" SCROLLING="auto" MARGINHEIGHT="0" MARGINWIDTH="0"></iframe>
- Click Create This Page Element.