How to Add a Pitcher Eligibility Tracker Page Element
You must have "Admin" or "Webmaster" permissions to edit your site.
NOTE: You will need to reach out to our Customer Success team to enable this feature if it isn't already turned on.
The "Pitcher Eligibility Tracker Page Element" will mark a pitcher as eligible or ineligible based upon the rule selected and the amount of pitches the pitcher has pitched.
- Sign in to your site and turn on Edit Mode.
- Go to a Team page where you want to add the element to and click Add Page Element.
- Make sure the position of pitcher is selected on the Roster Page.
- Scroll down and choose the Pitcher Eligibility Tracker Page Element.
- Select a Rule.
- Click Create This Page Element.
- Types of Page Elements