How to Use Autoscheduler: Step 1 of 2
You must have "Tourney Admin" access to schedule your tournament.
The Autoschedule feature helps you quickly schedule your tournament games while helping you avoid schedule conflicts.
- Sign in to the Tourney Tool.
- Click on the Schedule tab.
- Click Setup next to the option that says Create Time Slots to
schedule games into.
- NOTE: You will need to add divisions, add teams, add stages, and add venues before you can create time slots.
- Under Create Time Slots, enter the Duration of the game (minutes) and time Gap between each game (minutes).
- Enter the Start Time of the first game on each day, and the End Time of the last game for each day.
- Choose the Venues and the Days to create these time slots under.
- Click Create Time Slots.