Add a News AggregatorTo add a news aggregator that includes all topics as you might want on your home page:
1. Navigate to your organization's site, login, and toggle on Edit Mode.
2. Find or add the layer container that you would like the page element to appear in, then click Add Page Element
3. Select News Aggregator
4. Click Show Tag Menu at the right of the grey box at the top of the popup
5. Click Select All Tags or select specific tags relevant to the page
6. Click Hide Tag Menu
7. Add a title, adjust the settings, and click Create This Page Element
Pro Tip: Use tags to only display articles relevant to a section of your site
News Aggregator SettingsShow Tag Menu dropdown menu and select the tags you wish to show news for.
Aggregator Type: Select Show Articles by Tag, Show Most Popular Articles in Last 2 days, Show Most
Popular Articles Lifetime, or Show Most Commented on Articles in Last Week
Title: Enter a title for the News Aggregator.
Expanded Previews to Display: Expanded Article Previews display a larger Preview Image and Headline, and include Article Preview Text. (Expanded Articles are displayed differently based on the Layout Container they reside within. Entire articles and all page elements will be displayed if the News Aggregator exists within a single column Layout Container. Only Article headlines will be displayed in all other Layout Container configurations.)
Condensed Previews Display: Condensed Article Previews display a smaller Preview Image and Headline, and omit Article Preview Text.
Custom CSS Class:
How do I add a News Article to my website?