This process shows anyone that has become a member of your organization. A person can become a member of a site by registering for a program, selecting 'connect to site', or by being invited by a webmaster.
Step 1: Login> Select Admin Control Panel> Select Members
Step 2: Locate the Quick Report and Saved Reports area.
- Quick Report: A snap shot of information to quickly look up and use. You can run a quick report, then save it.
- Saved Report: A report that you can save, so the information with in the report will dynamically load as registrants register.
- Set Fields: Choose the information you'll see (Example: Permission and Membership Information)
- Set Filters: Include entries matching these conditions (Example: Access level is Webmaster, Membership Status is Active, etc.)
- Sort: This feature allows you to sort by any column you wish in Ascending or Descending order.