A Sponsor Page Element allows you to neatly package a sponsor's information into one page element with a title, link, text description and optional logo. Many organization will charge for sponsorships and use this element to highlight them in a section of a SportsEngine website.
Step 1: Log in> Select Edit Mode> Add Page Element
Step 2: Add Sponsor Page Element
Step 3: Set Sponsor Settings
- Web Site Address (URL): Make sure not to include http://, https:// in link, with a size limit of 4 megs. The system will automatically resize the image accordingly.
- Open Link in: New Window/Same Window
- Choose Image File: JPG, GIF and PNG
- SportsEnging Mirroring
- Lock in Place: Prevent this element from being repositioned.
- Disable Editing: Prevent non-webmasters from editing this element.
How do I adjust content/page elements using Layout Containers?
How do I use the Fundraising Tool?