Members from a websites member directory can be placed on a webpage. This webpage can be private, so only certain admins can view the members of your website. A member of a site simply means a person has registered on your site in the past, you they have selected to become a member of your site. This can be useful if you want to give some admins access to your members, but don't want to give them access to the backend of the site.
Step 1: Log in> Select Edit Mode>Add Page Element
Step 2: Add Membership Report Page Element
Step 3: Set Membership Report Settings
- Report Name
- Pagination Count (15, 25, 50, 100): the amount of members displayed per page.
- Fields: fields that will show in a report.
- Filters: only view the conditions that are assigned.
- User Filters: a viewer can filter out conditions.
- Sort: display information in the report in the order selected.