To reset your SportsEngine password, complete these steps.
- Go to your website and select the Login link at the top of the page.
- Select the Reset your password link.
- Enter your email address and select Send Email.
- Open the email that was sent by SportsEngine and select the Change My Password link.
- Enter a new password. Re-enter the new password.
PASSWORD REQUIREMENTS: Your password must be at least 8 characters long and include one uppercase and one lowercase letter, and one number or one symbol for it to be valid.
- Select Change My Password. You can now login to your SportsEngine account with this new password.
Note: If you don't receive the email within a couple of minutes, be sure to check your Spam/Junk Folder in case the email gets flagged as spam.
Updating Your Password On the Mobile App
If you change your password on the website and are still logged in to the mobile app, you will need to logout of the mobile app and then log in again with the new password.
How do I login to my SportsEngine Account?
How do I create a SportsEngine Account?