See the step-by-step instructions below or click here for the on-demand video.
Step 1: Log in
Step 2: Select Edit Mode
Step 3: Add Page Element
Step 4: Add News Aggregator Page Element
Step 5: Set News Aggregator Settings
- Select the Show Tag Menu dropdown menu and select the tags you wish to show news for.
- Aggregator Type: Select Show Articles by Tag, Show Most Popular Articles in Last 2 days, Show Most
- Popular Articles Lifetime, or Show Most Commented on Articles in Last Week
- Title: Enter a title for the News Aggregator.
- Expanded Previews to Display: Expanded Article Previews display a larger Preview Image and Headline, and include Article Preview Text. (Expanded Articles are displayed differently based on the Layout Container they reside within. Entire articles and all page elements will be displayed if the News Aggregator exists within a single column Layout Container. Only Article headlines will be displayed in all other Layout Container configurations.)
- Condensed Previews Display: Condensed Article Previews display a smaller Preview Image and Headline, and omit Article Preview Text.
- Custom CSS Class:
- SportsEngine Mirroring: Enable or disable mirroring so that the aggregator will appear on all pages.
- Lock in Place: Prevent this element from being repositioned.
- Disable Editing: Prevent non-webmasters from editing this element.
Step 6: Create Page Element
Note: The News Aggregator Page Element will show the most recent news it finds based on the tags you selected.
How do I add a News Article to my website?
How do I adjust content/page elements using Layout Containers?
How can I receive RSS Feeds?