See the step-by-step instructions below or click here for the on-demand video.
Step 1: Log in
Step 2: Select Edit Mode
Step 3: Add Page Element
Step 4: Add News Slideshow Page Element
Step 5: Set News Slideshow Settings
- Select the Show Tag Menu and select the tags you wish to show news for.
- Number of Articles to Feature: Only News Articles with images will be displayed.
- Display Length: How long a news article will display
- Transition Type: How articles move from one to the next (Cross Fade, Drop, Photo Flash, Push, and None).
- Show Original Image
- Aspect Ratio: Original 5:3 (recommended) , Square 1:1 , Standard 4:3, Widescreen 16:9, Panorama 2:1, Panorama 3:1, Panorama 4:1, Golden 8:5.
- SportsEngine Mirroring
- Lock in Place: Prevent this element from being repositioned.
- Disable Editing: Prevent non-webmasters from editing this element.
Step 6: Create Page Element
Note: The News Slideshow Page Element will show the most recent news it finds based on the tags you selected (only News Articles with images will be displayed within the News Slideshow). Images used within the News Slideshow Page Element are center cropped to the ratio chosen by the user in the Aspect Ratio setting.
How do I add a News Article to my website?