Offline payments, including checks or cash payments, can still be easily tracked within PowerPay.
Logging an Offline Payment
To log an offline payment, do the following:
- Within the PowerPay dashboard, click the link of the bill for which you want to record the offline payment.
- Click the link for the user that paid you with a check or cash.
- Click Offline Payment in the Bill History section.
- In the Add Offline Payment window, enter the following details:
- Amount - Enter the dollar amount of the payment.
- Payment Type - Select whether it was a check or cash payment.
- Private Notes - Enter any notes about the payment (i.e., check number, payment date, etc.)
- Click Add Offline Payment. The payment will appear in the bill's record.
The user will also receive an email confirmation.